Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winner Haul! SCORE!

It was a good day at Winners! You know how sometimes when you go to Winners you can't find one damn thing you want to find and then other days it's like you didn't bring enough money or there isn't enough room in your car.

Today was pretty awesome for me... and my boyfriend. :)

First off...I grabbed myself my first Betsey Johnson bag. Gold sequin!! Looove! Soooo pretty!!

 

 

Then I managed to nab myself this little black dress. I had actually already purchased my bag and went back for the dress. It was on for $20.00 and is soooo freaking cute. Im so happy I went back for that. :D
 

(I didn't have a hanger and any good lighting... or a good camera for that matter. lol. Sorry. You get the idea. (; )

Ev managed to pick himself up two pairs of Calvin Klein jeans. ;)

Either way very decent day. Gotta love Winners.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cool Blog. (:

    We're following :D
    Check us out and follow if you like? (:
    http://aliceandhannah.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete