Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shiney Gold Disco Shirt

This is probably the most long over due blog I have ever written. I purchased a shirt that I was raving about from a lady named Shrinkle. (I have also spoken about her quiet a bit on my other blog. She also runs Sugar Pill. Best pressed powders in the world!!)

<3

Either way, I had waited quiet a while for this shirt and once if came in I was too busy with other blogs and b.s. going on around me I just never got around to writing it. So finally here it is my show and tell for my Shiny Gold Disco Shirt!!! ;D




Here are pictures of the shirt before I bought it on one of Shrinkles friends. They obviously had much better lighting and a much better camera. It does the shirt more justice here then in my photos.

 
Taken from Shinkle @ Esty

The shirt itself is very light and airy, perfect for these hot summer days we have been seeing this week... well, at least here in Toronto.



 

 

This shirt is very unique, and very awesome. The material is really nice, and very great on the skin. I love this thing so much!! You should be jealous! (lol, what a bitch thing to say?? You know I'm playin.)

You can check out more or Shrinkles beautiful creations, or second hand finds here, or check out her cosmetic line called Sugar Pill here. Both are super rad!!

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment