Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Custom, Hand Painted High Heels

This are some of the craziest heels I have ever seen. I have no idea why it has taken me so long to write about it. I was just surfing around one day on Etsy.com*. I managed to stumble across this great shop called Shadow Empress. (Shadowempress) There I found these totally rad custom painted heels.


*(For those who don't know Etsy is basically another website you can buy and sell from. Etsy however is ran by shop. You can basically sell what ever you want, mostly hand made in your own shop. It's a really great site. Check it out.)

Check em out...
Here is a link to this lovely lady's shop... http://www.etsy.com/shop/shadowempress?ref=seller_info
(Ive got my eye on the first two pairs...;) Most go for $200-$300, but there a some on sale now!!









Peace&Luv

1 comment:

  1. I love hand painted heels! Etsy has some really great ones!

    ReplyDelete