Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wire Star Ring & Neon Peace Bracelet

Tomorrow is my little sisters birthday. So I went shopping around for a birthday gift and managed to find myself in Claires buying a bunch of stuff to fill a bag for her. Either way she really liked her gift, and enjoyed all the odds and ends I managed to get her.


Along the way I had to pick up a couple things I had my eye on myself. Today I am going to be showing you a raaaad rainbow wire ring, and pink neon peace sign bracelet. I got myself a couple more items but some of them are makeup related and will be reviewed on my other blog, War Paint.


I picked up both items for about $3.00 each. They had this awesome 50% off sale happening, so I jumped on it. :)


My fave item out of the two would have to be the Star ring. When I found the rainbow wire ring I knew I had to grab it. I love the edgy raw look, but great color and shape.


Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment