Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kat Von D's 2011 Clothing Line!!

As many of you may or may not know tattoo artist, cosmetic designer, author, and TV personality Kat Von D is coming out with her first clothing line. I understand that not all of you are Kat Von D fans but I am truly excited about this line. I knew this would all happen soon or later, I was just waiting for when.

The line is said to be launched this up coming Fall, 2011. Sneak peak photo''s have been released on Kat's Facebook, as well as many other fashion blogs and sites.

(Top two pictures are my favorite outfits so far...)

 

 

 

 

She brings her rock'n roll style, mixed with that punk edge to the runway. A mix of shiny tights and military coats, from what I can see her collection looks dark and classic. I cant wait to see how this line turns out this upcoming fall. Depending on pricing (being honest here) maybe Ill grab a piece. (savings!! lol)

Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment