Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Harajuku Girl Ring

A few of weeks ago, (maybe even a month now) I ordered a ring from http://www.karmaloop.com/ I was super excited to be getting this ring because it was a Harajuku girl ring.

The Harajuku girl I got was baby. The rings are so cute. They have a huge bubble on top where there is sparkles and your harajuku girl inside. It has a super kawaii sparkling pink background. This ring is made out of glass and metal and is surprisingly heavy.

 

The only down fall to this ring was the size. It was huge. I choose the smallest size they had, and still it's massive. (It wont even fit on men's fingers.) I was a little confused by that. I am also now kicking myself because I realized that they have almost the exact same ring, but with a stretchy band. Damn it.

Oh well... Ive actually got a pair of shoes also on the way... lol. I love you Gwen!!

Peace & Luv

1 comment: